Marijuana Baked PotatoesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- sharp knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- cutting board
- Piping Bag or Ziplock bag
1/4 cup cannabutter
- 2 baked potatoes most grocery stores have them labelled
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 splash milk
- 8 strips crumbled bacon or a huge handful of bacon bits
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese choose your fav
- Preheat oven to 340 F. Score the already-baked potatoes by cutting an “X” with a knife through the top of each. Scoop out the potato and place into a bowl.
- In the bowl, add cannabutter and a splash of milk. Mix the combination until it is a thick cream, then add olive oil, and continue to mix until thoroughly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag, and pipe the potato mixture into the baked potato shell. Garnish with bacon, shredded cheddar, fresh parsley. Cook in oven until cheese is melted - about 40 minutes.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Marijuana Baked Potato Information
Baked potatoes are the perfect side to a steak, hamburger, or even seafood and today we’re teaching you How To Make Marijuana Baked Potatoes!
All of your 420 living buds can enjoy this hardy starch with butter, sour cream, and chives.
Baked potatoes are easy to make, appetizing, and a wonderful addition to a filling meal.
Today’s Baked Potato recipe will give you the psychoactive effects you expect from edibles, and they taste great too.
Contrary to popular belief, potatoes are healthy! And loaded with butter, sour cream and goodies, they’re like a boat of tastiness time and time again.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.