Lebanese Spicy Potatoes With CannabisDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Measuring Spoons
- Large pot
- Sheetpan & parchment paper
- 8 medium potatoes peeled, and cut into cubes
2 tbsp cannabis oil divided in two
- 3 garlic cloves minced,fresh
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cilantro chopped, fresh
- 1-2 whole lemons cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in one layer, drizzle 1 tablespoon cannabis oil on top and season with salt. Roast until the potatoes reach a golden brown color and crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon cannabis oil in a small pan. Add the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the crushed red pepper and half the cilantro. Sauté until the garlic is golden in color, about 2 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are roasted, transfer the garlic mixture on top of the potatoes and toss with the remaining cilantro and the red pepper flakes.
- Serve hot or warm with a squeeze of lemon juice on top, if desired
- Scroll Down For More Information
For a Mediterranean and marijuana twist on roasted potatoes, try these Lebanese Spicy Potatoes With Cannabis.
Otherwise, known as batata harra in Arabic, it translates to spicy potatoes.
What Is Batata Harra?
These Lebanese spicy potatoes are traditionally known as “batata harra.” They are fried or roasted until crispy and then tossed in a flavorful sauce made with cilantro, garlic and crushed red pepper.
Where Do I Begin?
Start by washing, peeling and cubing the potatoes. Golden potatoes or Yukon potatoes offer the best flavour and texture.
Then spread them out on a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
Drizzle with cannabis-infused olive oil and salt and roast in the oven.
What Ingredients Will I Need?
- cannabis oil
- crushed red pepper flakes
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.