Juicy Peach Pot MuffinsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Non stick muffin tin
- Cooking spray
- sharp knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 5 medium peaches
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a nonstick muffin tin muffin lines. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare the peaches by slicing them in half. Remove the pits and skin. Dice one of the peaches into small chunks and place the chunks into a medium bowl. Set the other 4 peaches aside.
- Add the other dry ingredients to the medium bowl and mix to combine.
- To prepare the peach puree, place the 4 other pitted and skinned peaches into a high speed blender. Add water and blend until smooth. If it needs more moisture, add more water. Then, measure out 1 cup of peach puree.
- Add the 1 cup of peach puree to the bowl with dry ingredients.
- Then, add the rest of the wet ingredients (minus the cannabis oil) and whisk until combined.
- Finally, add in cannabis oil and mix one final time, making sure everything is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin by filling each muffin about 3/4 of the way full or even close to the top.
Then, bake at 350ºF for 18-20 minutes or until muffins are fully cooked in the middle.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Peach Pot Muffin Information
You’ve never had more Juicy Peach Pot Muffins before, guaranteed!
These are seriously yummy peach muffins made with 100% whole grains and in-season, juicy-fresh peaches for incredible flavour.
Why You’ll Love These Peach Muffins
- Fluffy & Fresh: talk about a fluffy muffin. Fill your muffins right up to the top.
- Fruits: you get a healthy serving of fruit every time you sink your teeth into one of these juicy peach muffins.
- 100% Whole Grains: this recipe calls for white whole wheat flour, which is 100% whole grain.
- Freezer-Friendly: Bake now, eat later!
How to Prepare Peaches for Peach Muffins
Peel the peaches– the skin of peaches can be a bit tough for this recipe. Use a peeler or a sharp knife to peel the skin from each peach carefully.
Remove the pits– after peeling the peaches, cut the peach in half and remove the pit from the middle of the peaches.
Puree– to make the peach puree for this muffin recipe, place four peaches into a blender with 1-2 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Check your pantry, and grab some fresh in-season roadside peaches!
- Peaches- what is better than fresh and juicy peaches?
- Water- you need a little water when you puree the peaches for these peach muffins.
- White whole wheat flour
- Light brown sugar– use just a little bit of brown sugar to sweeten these muffins.
- Baking soda– baking soda fluffs these muffins up.
- Large eggs
- Honey- sweetening these muffins with a little honey compliments the peaches beautifully.
- Vanilla- warm vanilla and fresh peaches are a perfect pair
- Cinnamon + ginger- these peach muffins are elevated with ground cinnamon and ginger.
- Unsweetened plain almond milk – If you don’t like almond, any milk will do.
- Cannabis infused oil– don’t skip the oil!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.