Italian Torrone With CannabisDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- parchment paper
- 1 pkg wafer sheets 9x11 in size
1/4 cup cannabis butter
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange
- 250 gram bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups almonds toasted ahead of time if desired
- Place cannabis butter in a large bowl and melt butter in microwave - about 45 seconds. Stir in freshly squeezed orange juice and give it a quick stir. Add marshmallows and mix a bit so that most marshmallows are coated. Put into microwave and melt on medium / medium-high setting about 2 minutes.
- Remove above from microwave and immediately add chocolate chips. Continue stirring until you have a completely smooth mixture. Add almonds and stir until nuts are completely covered.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto wafer sheet, close to the edge, but not quite to the edge. Work quickly.
- Place the second wafer sheet on top of the chocolate mixture. Resist the urge to press down with your hands. Place a sheet of parchment on top, then a tea towel, and then use something large and flat to press down on the top wafer. Leave overnight to set and solidify. Cut into strips or diamonds. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Italian Torrone With Cannabis Information
This gorgeous Italian Torrone With Weed candy is a very easy, and gorgeous nut-studded, sweet treat you’ll enjoy for days.
Made with cannabutter, chocolate chips, almonds and marshmallows – this is a much easier way of making the classic Torrone with a lot less work.
And let’s face it – we want to get to our weed desserts quickly, don’t we?
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Besides cannabutter, you’ll need to grab:
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- an orange (freshly squeezed)
- wafer sheets (optional but oh-so-yummy)
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.