How To Make Weed PoutineDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 1 pkg frozen french fries
- 1 cup cheese curds
- salt to taste
6 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- pepper to taste
- Cook the french fries according to the directions on the back of the package. Don't turn the oven off yet, you'll need it again in a moment.
- Melt butter over low heat. Once the butter is melted, add in the pepper & whisk to combine. Slowly add in a 1/4 cup of flour while constantly whisking. After a minute or two of whisking the mixture will start to thicken.
- Slowly pour the chicken & beef broth into the flour-butter mixture while whisking constantly. Continue whisking until it is smooth and consistent. Allow to cook several minutes until thickened.
- Toss together the hot french fries with cheese in an ovenproof dish or skillet. Pour your desired amount of gravy on top and put them back in the oven for two minutes to let the cheese melt.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Learning How To Make Weed Poutine is a total game-changer.
It’s one of North America’s most beloved snacks and dishes. Even if you’ve never had it before, you’ll love this recipe, guaranteed!
Loaded with cheese curds, gravy, and perfectly-cooked french fries – it’s a snack but fills you up like a meal.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make weed poutine, you’re going to need to make cannabis butter.
I always encourage at-home cannabis Chef’s to double or triple your batches of weed butter. Freeze them in individual ice cube trays, and use them whenever you need them!
When you’re down to one ice cube tray, that’s your sign to make another batch and freeze again.
Where Did Poutine Originate?
Google says: Poutine is a Québécois dish made of fresh-cut french fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.
It first appeared in 1950s rural Quebec snack bars. It was widely popularized across Canada and beyond in the 1990s.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.