How To Make Weed Peanut ButterDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- measuring cups & spoons
- mixing bowl
- food processor
- 3 cups peanuts dried and roasted
1 & 1/2 cups cannabis oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Start by tossing the roasted nuts into a food processor and grind them down to a powder.
- Dump the peanut crumbs into the bowl then add the cannabis oil, salt and honey.
- Thoroughly combine the ingredients until the mixture reaches a consistency color with few remaining lumps.
- Scoop the homemade marijuana nut butter into a resealable container that keeps an airtight lock, then store it in the fridge until ready to use.
- Scroll Down For More Information
You’ve loved it on toast for years, but do you know How To Make Weed Peanut Butter?
If toast had a best friend, it would be cannabis peanut butter – the best and easiest way to consume edibles in a very tasty and creative way.
And really, who doesn’t love peanut butter on literally everything?
Ready to get high?
One of the best parts about learning how to make edibles is that you get to control the potency and dosage of your treats.
It might take a little time to get the hang of things or find the perfect dose for you – but the benefit is that you’re going to enjoy a delicious high that you’ve created yourself!
Peanut butter and other spreads are really one of the nicest ways to enjoy the benefits of marijuana in smaller amounts.
Spread it thin, and see how it feels – then next time, spread a little more until you find what fits.
What Ingredients Will I Need For Weed Peanut Butter?
The ingredients needed are as follows:
- peanuts (dry and roasted)
- cannabis oil (olive, coconut, etc.)
What Can I Use Cannabis Peanut BUtter With?
You are probably wondering about the best ways to use this tasty edible. Peanut butter can be mixed into cookies, cakes or ice cream, but it also goes great with the classic starch bases, including:
How Do I Infuse Peanut Butter?
For today’s recipe, you’re going to use cannabis oil. You can use the recipe here or substitute coconut oil for olive oil. Both are great choices – but offer slightly different tastes.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.