How To Make Weed LolliposDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- glass thermometre
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- candy molds for lollipops
3 tsp cannabis butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tsp flavouring choose your fav
- 2-3 drops food colouring optional
- First, spray silicone mold lightly spray the surface with non-stick spray. Gently wipe with a paper towel to remove most of the surface oil. Add the lollipop sticks and set them aside.
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir gently until the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar is dissolved, do not stir the mixture any further
- Using a wet pastry brush wipe down the inside of the pot to remove all traces of sugar. Clip a thermometer to the edge of the pot or insert the probe into the mixture. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Watch the temperature closely, we want to remove the pot from heat immediately when it hits 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pot on a heat-proof mat. If you are using gel food colouring dip a toothpick into the colour and swirl it through the hot liquid candy. For liquid colouring add a few drops and stir to distribute the colour.
- Add the cannabis butter and flavouring if you’re using it, stirring quickly to combine.
- Once all your ingredients are combined, carefully pour the hot liquid candy into the mold or onto parchment paper. Place a lollipop stick into the center, making sure it’s fully covered with the candy. Allow the lollipops to cool fully or it will be a sticky mess.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Have you ever wondered How To Make Weed Lollipops before, but were too nervous to give it a try?
Homemade edibles don’t have to be complicated at all! In fact, making DIY infusions can save money and allow at-home cannabis chefs to customize flavours, sugar content, and THC potency the way they like.
Ready to get high?