How To Make Weed French ToastDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 9x13 baking dish
- Measuring cups and spoons
1 whole French baguette
4 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- powdered sugar
- Lightly butter the baking dish. Cut the baguette crosswise at an angle to make 8 pieces. Each slice should be at least ¾ inches thick. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl cream the two kinds of butters till they are thoroughly combined. Now spread this butter on one side of each of the 8 slices. Now arrange these 8 slices, butter side up, into the greased baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Once heated place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown. Dust them with powdered sugar and enjoy the power.
- Scroll Down For More Information
It really is a delicious morning when you know How To Make Weed French Toast. If you haven’t had the pleasure of trying this cannabis edible then you’re in for a treat.
If smoking up is the first thing you do in the morning then don’t! I dare you to hold on till this delicious breakfast is ready and then you’ll be able to have breakfast and get stoned at the same time.
This is the single best way to begin the morning because it combines yummy bread with weed.
Voila! Let’s get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients to make this taste good:
- French baguette
- Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.