How To Make The Best Space CakesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 9 x 5 inch cake pan
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spatula
- 1 measuring cups & measuring spoons
- 1 whisk
- 1 hand mixer or stand mixer
1 cup cannabutter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and flour a 9×5 inch baking tin or spray with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder then set aside
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or handheld mixer and cream the butter and cannabutter. Add in the sugar and continue to mix until light and fluffy. Scrape the bowl down the sides of the bowl and beat a few more seconds.
- Add the eggs in one at a time and mix one at a time until fully combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Next, add the sour cream and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture into your wet mixture and stir until combined. Scrape down the bowl one final time and make sure that any lingering butter has been fully incorporated.
- Transfer the batter into the 9×5 baking tin and smooth out the surface until it looks fairly even. Bake at 350F for about 40 minutes or until the center is set and a skewer comes out clean
- Allow to cool in the tin for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Scroll down for more information
There’s nothing more delightful than a delicious cake that turns out to be incredibly tasty! Today you’ll learn how to make the best space cakes ever.
A space cake is as awesome as it sounds – it’s your favourite cake infused with weed, and it really is out-of-this-world!
Ready to bake and get baked? It’s high time you made space cake!
What Strains Are Best For Space Cake?
You may want to consider using Lemon Haze – it’s a potent strain that gives you a fresh lemon scent and the taste of citrus, which makes any cake yummy.
It’s a Sativa strain and sets your mind into overdrive with loads of creativity!
You may experience feeling euphoric, happy and energetic, followed by a flow of creativity that is insurmountable!
Just to be clear, you don’t need a specific strain to make this worth your time though. If you only have some reggie at home, this will do too. You probably just won’t get as high as if you’d take a potent strain.
Do I Need To Decarb My Weed First?
The more you start to learn about the hundreds of different compounds in weed, the more complex the cannabis plant becomes.
Each of the individual cannabinoids, like THC and CBD, is unique.
To decarb weed is to heat it up to a specific temperature for a set period of time. Heat over time transforms cannabinoids into the compounds we know and love, like THC.
To answer the question: Yes, always decarb weed first if you want to get high. You don’t want to smell up your whole house? Learn how to decarb without any smell.