Hearty Vegetable Weed SoupDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- measuring cups & spoons
- Large soup pot
- Sharp Knife & Cutting Board
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 leek thinly sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 stalk celery chopped finely
- 1 carrot peeled and finely diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup red wine (Optional)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 16 oz can diced tomatoes in the juice
- 1 can water (use the tomato can)
- 1/2 head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 cups mixed veggies
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- hot sauce to taste
- Heat cannabis oil over medium-high heat in the bottom of a large stockpot.Add leeks and onions and sauté until starting to brown, about 10 minutes.Add celery and carrots and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.Stir in wine and vinegar, scraping up any browned bit in the pan.Add tomatoes, water, vegetable stock, cabbage and mixed vegetables.Bring mixture to a boil then lower heat to simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in soy sauce, pepper, oregano.
- Simmer and serve hot!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Why You’ll Love This Soup
- To make this soup even better you can consider adding 1 cup of cooked beans.
- Add 1 cup or so of cooked rice or pasta after cooking. That makes it a complete meal. Yum!
- Stir in 1/4 cup or so of nutritional yeast to add richness to the flavour. It tastes just like cheese and it’s so good for you
- Add shredded cheese of choice or a nice heaping spoonful of sour cream over top.
- Add more cannabis oil if you are more experienced with edibles, or less if you’re just starting out.
How Do I Make Cannabis Oil?
Making cannabis oil, especially if you haven’t done it before, requires a little time and patience but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll have thousands of recipes to choose from where an infusion is the perfect choice.
You can substitute whichever oil you like to create the same results.
Whether it’s baking, cooking or a delicious drizzle on a salad or baked potato – weed-infused oil is a must-have in every cannabis Chef’s kitchen.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Cannabis oil (more if you like)
- Red Wine
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Diced tomatoes
- Vegetable stock
- Green cabbage
- Mixed veggies
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Hot sauce
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.