Gluten Free Cannabis Cookie Dough BitesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- food processor
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor and pulse on high for 30 seconds, or until roughly broken down. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, cannabis oil, powdered peanut butter, vanilla, and salt to the food processor.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 5-minutes to chill.Remove the chilled dough from the refrigerator and roll into 1" balls. Place them on the reserved baking sheet.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Gluten Free Cannabis Cookie Dough Bites Information
We all love a delicious treat,but there’s nothing sweeter than Gluten Free Cannabis Cookie Dough Bites!
Has anyone ever warned you: “don’t eat the cookie dough, it will make you sick!!”
Seriously, as yummy as it is, the potential risk of eating raw eggs doesn’t appeal to me. Today there’s a secret ingredient you’re going to love.
It’s time to get high.
What’s The Secret Ingredient?
The secret ingredient in these delicious cannabis chocolate chip cookie dough bites? Chickpeas!
Yes, seriously. You won’t even know they’re in there when you’re done making them.
What Other Ingredients Do I Need?
- Can of chickpeas
- Peanut butter – smooth or chunky (your choice!)
- Maple syrup
- Cannabis oil
- Powdered peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips or cannabis-infused chocolate
The chocolate in this recipe will cover everything up so you won’t taste chickpeas – but they’ll still taste fabulous!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.