Flourless Bread With Cannabis ButterDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- parchment paper
- Loaf pan
5 tbsp cannabis butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. / 180 C°
- Add the eggs, almond butter, cannabis butter, blackstrap molasses, cocoa powder, vinegar or lemon juice, and salt to a large mixing bowl, then whisk well.
- Add the baking soda and whisk briefly to incorporate it.Transfer that mixture to a medium sized, parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf looks clean upon removal. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Flourless Bread With Cannabis Butter Information
This pumpernickel Flourless Bread With Cannabis Butter is gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and much lower in carbs than many other breads!
It’s perfect for sandwiches, and when you pop it in the toaster, it’s incredible too!
Ingredients & Tips
Almond butter and cannabutter give this bread structure, while keeping it nice and low in the carb department!
We’ll use eggs, baking soda, and vinegar to keep this bread light and fluffy.
In addition to that, we’ll use:
- blackstrap molasses
- unsweetened cocoa powder
How To Make Flourless Bread With Cannabis Butter
This gluten-free pumpernickel bread is quick and easy to make.
Start by preheating the oven, then add the almond butter, cannabis butter, eggs, salt, blackstrap molasses, unsweetened cocoa powder, and vinegar to a large mixing bowl and use a whisk to mix well.
Add the baking soda and whisk some more to combine it.
Transfer the batter to a medium-sized parchment paper-lined loaf pan and bake!
To give this yummy bread an additional flavour boost, add a tablespoon of caraway seeds, sesame seeds, or everything but the bagel seasoning to the batter.
You can also sprinkle some more on top of the bread batter after you’ve transferred it to the loaf pan if you like.
Totally up to you – but you can customize it however you like.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.