Flavoured Cannabis Coffee CreamerDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mason jar with lid
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix everything together in the mason jar, shake it good and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Wake up the right way with this delicious, easy-to-make Flavoured Cannabis Coffee Creamer!
With the added benefits of cannabis, the good news is that this coffee creamer is a great way to spice up your morning cup of joe.
And it’s completely customizable and is ready in under 10 minutes! It’s time to get high.
Features Of This Recipe
- Only four ingredients are needed.
- A great way to enjoy coffee and cannabis at the same time
- You can freeze the creamer once it’s made into ice cube trays and use it for months
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You’ll need cannabis milk, vanilla extract, half and half, and sweetened condensed milk.
The beauty of this recipe is that while it’s simple to make – it’s super convenient and a great way to get your daily dose in.
I love mixing it up with various infusions like hazelnut or caramel extracts to spice things up a bit.
Feel free to experiment with the flavours and make it your own.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.