Homemade Cannabis Brownies RecipeDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 8x8 metal baking pan
- mixing bowls
- hand mixer
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powde
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease an 8"x8" metal baking pan and set it aside.In a medium-sized bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Sift the flour and the cocoa powder to remove any lumps, then add the salt, followed by the baking powder
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, cream the cannabutter, granulated white, and brown sugar together with a hand mixer.
Add the eggs and vanilla to the creamed sugar and beat on medium speed for one minute
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat on low speed until everything is well incorporated.Transfer the batter to the reserved greased baking pan. Lightly tap the pan to even out the batter.
- Place the pan in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes. The time will depend on your oven and your brownie consistency preferences. Test the finished brownies with a toothpick
- Scroll down for more information
An easy, delicious and deathly addictive chocolate recipe ready in as little as 30 minutes? You betcha! Today we’re whipping up Easy Homemade Cannabis Brownies.
Learn how easy it is to make these with delicious weed butter – even if you’re a beginner in the edibles world, fear not! This recipe is easy, fun and tasty-guaranteed.
Its about ‘high’ time you made these yummy brownies!
Tell Me More About This Recipe
This brownie recipe is made with cannabis, which makes them 100% special brownies and here’s a little more about what you need to know:
- Use this recipe and batter as the blank canvas for your favourite toppings like chocolate chips or sea salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour – don’t deviate because I find this flour is the best
- unsweetened cocoa powder – when you’re measuring cocoa powder, use a spoon and then level off the excess powder with a butter knife
- salt – always! Just go with it.
- baking powder (not baking soda)
- sugar, brown sugar, eggs – and try to get everything as organic and fresh as you can
Why You’ll Love These Weed Brownies
I think you’re going to love these weed brownies because they are so fudgy, decadent, delicious and gooey!
You’re not going to be able to resist just one bite, but if you’re a beginner, take your time and remember that edibles take a little longer to kick in ( sometimes up to 2 hours or more) so don’t eat a ton all at once. Dose low and slow.
Made with cannabutter, they’ll have such a tasty and velvety texture and mixed with high-quality cocoa butter, they are out of this world good.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.