Easy & Fast Cannabis CupcakesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cupcake pan
- cupcake liners
- mixing bowl
1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 box store-bought cupcake mix
- Preheat the oven according to the package directions.
In a large bowl, prepare the batter according to the packaging directions, substituting your infused butter for what is called for in the recipe.
Feel free to use a hand mixer or an electric mixer to mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Pour the batter into each one.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Cupcakes Information
Nothing screams tasty edibles like these Easy Cannabis Cupcakes made with your favourite store-bought mix.
You are in the right place if you’re looking for a quick recipe with a yummy cannabis infusion.
Bonus – they are ready in under 30 minutes!
It’s time to get high.
Ingredients You Need For The Cannabis Cupcakes
One ingredient that you’ll need to use over and over again is weed butter.
It’s so versatile and perfect in hundreds if not thousands of recipes. Wherever a recipe calls for butter, you can substitute cannabutter.
I always recommend whipping up a double or triple batch and freezing it individually into ice cube trays, covered, and placed in the freezer.
This way, you’ll always have it on hand!
Why You Will Love This Recipe:
- Cannabutter: you will want to make sure you have this prepared ahead of time and allow it to come to room temperature before preparing the mix.
- Store-bought cake mix: feel free to use any box of cake mix you would like – you can find a variety of flavours at your local grocery store
- Frosting: any store-bought option you wish
- Cupcake liners: cute and convenient!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.