The Denver Weed OmeletteDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups & spoons
- non stick pan
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup diced smoked ham
- 2 tbsp diced onion
- 2 tbsp diced green or red peppers
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs in a small bowl until just combined; do not overbeat.
- Melt cannabis butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham, onion, and bell pepper; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until onions soften and ham begins to caramelize, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in eggs. Mix briefly with a spatula while shaking the pan to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed. Quickly run the spatula along edges of omelet. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper over omelet. Cayenne optional.
- Cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until top is still wet but not runny, about 5 minutes. Use a spatula to fold omelet in half and transfer it to a plate.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Denver Weed Omelette Information
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we definitely think you need to make The Denver Weed Omelete.
So what exactly is a Denver omelette? It’s a diner classic consisting of eggs, peppers, onion ham and cheese. It began as a sandwich in the American West and is now one of the most popular breakfast orders anywhere you go.
But we’re adding weed for even better results.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.