Croissant Cannabis Breakfast SandwichDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- non-stick frying pan
- mixing bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg hollandaise sauce
- 3-4 slices jalapeno havarti
- 3-4 slices bacon, smoked salmon OR sausage you choose
2-3 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1-2 slices tomatoes optional
- hot sauce optional
- in a non stick pan on medium high, cook eggs to your liking and in the same pan, you can cook a few slices of bacon or sausage too!
- spread cannabis butter generously on both sides of the croissant. Place cheese and optional tomatoes.
- when eggs are finished, transfer to the croissant, and add in anything else you like. Add bacon, salt, pepper and fold together.
- Eat hot and fresh!
- Scroll Down For More Information
If you’re looking for a fantastic high to start your day then you need to make a Croissant Cannabis Breakfast Sandwich.
Made with velvety-smooth cannabis butter, and all your favourite breakfast fixings, you’ll feel warm and fuzzy with a full belly after you master Chef this dish!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
The beauty of these breakfast sandwiches? Customize them the way you like!
We’ll guide you below with some fantastic weed breakfast ideas but feel free to add or remove anything you like.
- Cannabis butter
- Bacon, Sausage or Smoked Salmon (Chef’s choice)
- Jalapeno Havarti
- Salt & Pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Hollandaise Sauce
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Fresh Croissants: Besides enjoying decadent croissants (make sure you splurge and get them fresh at a local bakery) the way the butter and sauce sink into the crevices and corners is to die for!
Velvety-Smooth Cannabutter: Does it get any better than that? The butter helps everything stay together and gives you a delicious high.
Fresh Eggs: I love going to the local farmer and grabbing fresh chicken eggs. They just taste totally different than grocery store eggs. If you’re a fan of sunny side up, you’ll adore the way the yolk oozes out when you sink your teeth into this sandwich.
Hollandaise Sauce: If you’d like to make this sauce from scratch, go right ahead, but oftentimes you can find a powder package that takes little to no time at all and tastes great too!
Jalapeno Havarti: you can choose any cheese you love, but spicy Havarti is a nice mild spicy blend that pairs well with everyone else.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.