Creamy Pesto Cannabis ChickenDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Measuring cups and spoons
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 1 lb boneless,skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
2-4 tbsp cannabutter
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Pesto Sauce
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- fresh shaved parmesan
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and rub chicken with the basil pesto and cannabis butter.Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked.In the meantime, prepare the sauce by combining flour, garlic, basil pesto, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing cup or bowl; whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Remove chicken from skillet.Return skillet to heat and stir in the tomatoes. If pan is dry, add a little more olive oil.Cook the tomatoes over medium-high heat for about 1 minute, or until just beginning to soften
- Add the prepared sauce to the skillet and bring to a boil.Place the chicken back in the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.Remove from heat.Garnish with cheese and basil ribbons.
- Scroll Down For More Information
If you’ve never made a delicious pesto chicken recipe, you’re in for a treat. Not only does it taste super savoury and rich, it’s loaded with cannabis butter which makes everything better!
Why You’ll Love Creamy Pesto Cannabis Chicken
There are very few recipes that I go to again and again, but this is one of them. Here’s why:
- Prep it! You can prep ahead and just throw it in the skillet when you’re ready – easy!
- Simplicity. The ingredients are simple, fresh and easy to get anywhere. There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to make a delicious dish where you can’t find the ingredients locally.
- Savoury and rich. It’s filling, savoury, creamy, and decadent. It’s super flavourful and hits the spot – especially this time of year.
- Timing. It takes less than 30 minutes, so long as you have your chicken thawed and cannabutter ready to roll.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- chicken breasts
- basil pesto
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh garlic
- evaporated milk
- fresh Parmesan
- fresh basil