Christmas Cannabis CookiesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowls
- Cookie sheets
- Wire rack
- Non stick cooking spray
- 2 cups red and green christmas cookies M&M's are great
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cannabutter softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 tsp baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, all-purpose flour and baking powder.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and softened cannabis butter; beat until smooth. Stir in graham cracker mixture, mixing thoroughly. Stir in coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate and chill dough for 45 minutes until it hardens. Then mix in the chocolates.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Leave at least 2-inches of space in between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Scroll Down For More Information
It’s time for the best baking holiday of the year and today we’re making Christmas Cannabis Cookies.
December is quickly approaching and what better way to kick off the holidays than learning how to make weed Christmas cookies?
How To Make Weed Cookies Extra Special
If you have a bulk foods store where you live, or better yet: A Christmas specialty store – go and grab as many Santa-shaped sprinkles and holiday-inspired candies as you possibly can.
Another fabulous way to make these cookies sing is to slap a layer of your fav frosting in the middle of two weed cookies, and freeze them!
You can create a cookie triple stacker with the same idea, or simply add a little dollop of frosting and sprinkles on top of each cookie to make them extra special.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered