Cheesy Cannabis Garlic BreadDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- large mixing bowl
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- sharp knife
- 8 eggs
200 g cannabutter
- 1 cup pamesan
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 bulb garlic crushed
- 1 bunch parsley finely chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C
- line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In one large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together and mix until blended but do not over mix or whip
- Cut 8 pieces (like pizza) but not all the way through the bread.
- In the creases, smear the whipped cream cheese.
- Then, dip the entire loaf in the mixture, and let it sit for about 10 miunuts.
- Bake at 180, for 50 minutes. When finished baking, rip apart and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cheesy Cannabis Garlic Bread Information
You’ve been making garlic bread all wrong, so it’s time to try Cheesy Cannabis Garlic Bread. It will change your life!
Why is it so good? It’s all in the process -which is easy and satisfying.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
To make this fantastic garlic bread that will soon be your new addiction you’re going to need a few ingredients such as:
- crushed garlic
- cannabis butter
- whipped cream cheese
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Grab the freshest, roundest load of bread you can find – even pumpernickel works here.
But, if you don’t feel like going to the store for fresh bread and you already have some fresh stuff at home, you can experiment too.
Make sure you dip the bread in the egg mixture and let it sit – that’s the main thing.
The Recipe: Weed Garlic Bread
There’s something so perfect about this recipe – not only is it bursting with garlic flavour, but it’s crispy AND warm and gooey on the inside.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.