Cannabis YoghurtDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large pot
4 cups cannabis milk
- 3/4 cups Greek yogurt plain
- 4 cups Half and half
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Leave plain yogurt out to allow it to reach room temperature.
- Combine cannabis milk and half-and-half cream in a large, heavy, non-aluminum pot. Heat over low to moderate heat while stirring constantly until mixture just comes to a boil. Immediately remove from heat and pour mixture into a bowl. Add 4 cups of whipping cream for added richness.
- Allow mixture to cool to 112 degrees F (44 degrees C). Gradually pour 1 cup of the warm milk into the yogurt, whisking constantly. Return the yogurt-milk mixture to the bowl and stir well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Next wrap the bowl in a large towel so that it covers it completely. Let stand at room temperature for 8 hours or until firmly set.
- Refrigerate yogurt for a few hours to chill completely.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Yoghurt Information
If you’re looking for a refreshing breakfast alternative, here’s How To Make Cannabis Yogurt.
Every day for weeks now, I’ve been enjoying this delicious recipe, and with grocery prices the way they are, I feel great knowing that a few things are happening.
For starters, I’m saving money! Next, I’m enjoying my daily dose. Thirdly, I feel amazing afterward.
What Do I Need To Make Weed Yogurt?
To make this recipe, you will need to make cannabis milk.
Cannabis milk is relatively easy to make and is used in many edible recipes. If you enjoy making cannabis edibles, canna milk is a must-have!
Cannabis Flower – decarbed
What Else Do I Need?
You’ll need plain Greek yogurt, half and half cream, as well as heavy whipping cream.
You can add in your favourite fruit later! Some of my favourite mix-ins are:
- fresh mangos
- sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- whole black chia seeds
- chocolate sprinkles
- fresh lemon curd
- strawberry jam and fresh sliced strawberries
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.