Cannabis Weiner Garlic BreadDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- cheese grater
- 1 baguette
- 4 hot dogs or sausages
1/4 cup melted cannabis butter
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp parsley chopped finely
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Trim ends of baguette, then cut remaining baguette into four even pieces. Using the back of a wooden spoon, hollow out baguette.
- Slide hot dogs into baguette and place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Mix melted butter with Parm, garlic, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush cannabis butter mixture onto baguette. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until hot dogs are cooked and baguette is golden. Serve.
- Scroll Down For More Information
It sounds incredibly strange, especially when you say it aloud, but Weed Weiner Garlic Bread is a masterpiece for your tastebuds!
Made with fresh, easy and tasty ingredients, you’ll need a little oven-time, cannabutter, and a hungry stomach.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Weed Weiner Garlic Bread?
– 1 fresh French baguette
– 4 hot dogs or sausages that you like – I love cheddar stuffed sausage
– cannabis butter (recipe below)
– fresh parmesan
– fresh parsley
– salt & pepper
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.