Cannabis Tequila – How To Make ItDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 Kitchen scale
- 1 large mason jar
- 1 large piece of cheesecloth
- 1 bottle high quality Tequila blanoc "white tequila if possible"
1/4 oz decarbed cannabis (try a strain with lemon terpenes)
- Wrap the decarbed Weed buds in cheesecloth and tie to make a parcel. Use food-safe string.
- Place the weed parcel in the mason jar and top with the Tequila Blanco.Tightly seal and give it a vigorous shake for about 1 minute.
- Store in a cool, dark place for a minimum of 48 hours before using. Remove the weed parcel and decant into the Tequila bottle.
- Scroll Down For More Information
One tequila always leads to two tequilas and more, and today we’re highlighting Cannabis Tequila – How To Make It.
In any circumstance where there’s a social gathering, tequila seems to be the newest drink of choice.
Are you ready to learn how to infuse tequila with weed for your next gathering or cocktail party?
What Tequila Should I Use?
When infusing alcohol, it really is in your best interest to choose a high-end tequila – but not one that will break the bank. There are some fantastic brands out there that deliver on quality and taste. Remember – especially with tequila, you get what you pay for.
I recommend a nice $40-$50 dollar bottle if possible, because the silky-smooth taste you’ll get after it’s all infused and ready to go is bar-none.
What Is Weed-Infused Tequila?
Weed-infused tequila is tequila that contains cannabis. Normally, your infusion will taste a little herbal and earthy.
Do I Need To Decarboxylate First?
Of course, you do! You can’t skip this step, and if that means it will take a little longer for you to get closer to tequila, then so be it.
So if someone tries to tell you to skip this part, you just say: “No way, Jose!”
If you haven’t decarbed before, the process means heating the flower at a low temperature to activate THC.