Cannabis Strawberry VinaigretteDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 3 tbsp strawberry
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
3/4 cup cannabis-infused oil
- In a small, tall container, add the strawberry puree, white balsamic vinegar, honey, and black pepper. Blend with an immersion blender.
- While the blender continues to run, slowly drizzle in the cannabis oil until well incorporated.
- Set aside to be served immediately over Arugula and strawberries – add in a little goat cheese or walnuts too. Yum!
- Scroll Down For More Information
The best salads are a beautiful balance of bitter and savoury – I would highly recommend using arugula, walnuts or almonds, a little goat cheese, or grab a container of spring mix salad.
Even though the vinaigrette is going to be slightly sweet – you still want to balance the acidity.
Using crunch also adds a depth and flavour profile that is to die for!
Lastly, if you love bacon – why not fry up some fresh bacon and crumble it overtop? Mmmm.. I’m so hungry now!
nterested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.