Cannabis Red Wine SangriaDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1/2 gallon mason jar
- wooden spoon
- wine glasses
1/4 cup cannabis tincture
- 1 medium orange sliced with rind on
- 1 medium lemon sliced with rind on
- 750 ml bottle of red wine Merlot is a great choice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berry mix
- 1-2 sticks cinnamon
- In a half-gallon sized mason jar, muddle the orange and lemon with a wooden spoon.Add the wine, cannabis tincture, frozen berries, and cinnamon stick.Attach a tight-fitting lid and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.After 12 hours, strain and pour. Serve over ice. Garnish with reserved fruit as desired.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Get the recipe for a simple, easy-to-prepare, classic Cannabis Red Wine Sangria!
Traditional and juicy, this yummy red wine sangria is made with a cannabis tincture and your choice of red wine or grape juice.
This is the perfect cannabis cocktail or mocktail to enjoy all year long. It’s time to get high.
What Should I Know About Sangria?
- Traditional red sangria is made with red wine.
- You can use Pinot Noir or Merlot for a lip-smacking taste that’s addictive.
- Make it a mocktail! Try grape juice to make your sangria; it will have less of a traditional flavour and less alcohol content but will still taste fantastic.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Cannabis Sangria?
You’ll most definitely need a bottle of wine – and I suggest a nice full-bodied red wine from Spain.
You’ll also need:
- cannabis tincture
- fresh oranges
- fresh lemons
- frozen berry mix
- cinnamon sticks
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.