Cannabis Salad JarDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2 mason jars with lids
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Box grater
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
3 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper each
- 1 cup pre cooked chicken cubed
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 green apple cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup grated Bruseel sprouts
- 1/3 cup kale chopped
- 1 handful goat cheese or more
- Chop and cut all ingredients and set aside, kepeing everything separate. Do not mix.
- In a small bowl mix oil and balsamic vinaigrette, salt and pepper.Set aside.
- One by one, layer all ingredients into the mason jars, dividing evenly. press down slightly if needed, leaving the sprouts and kale until second last.
- Gently pour salad dressing overtop both jars evenly.
- When you're ready to eat it, flip the jar over and give it a good shake. You can eat it straight from the jar, or pour it into a bowl. Keeps for a few days.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Salad in a Jar is a perfect way to enjoy your cannabis fix on the go. Made with seasonal veggies, and a delicious cannabis-infused oil dressing.
In addition to that, the mason jar you’ll put your salad in will keep everything fresh for days!
What’s In A Salad Jar?
Salad jars have been popular for years because of the delicious and aesthetically pleasing way all of the bright colours of ingredients combine together.
From red cabbage to pomegranate – there’s something about seeing fresh seasonal veg and fruit in a clear mason jar that makes it irresistible.
Today’s ingredients combine as such:
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Cannabis-infused olive oil
- Pre-cooked chicken strips cut into cubes
- Dried cranberries
- Green apples
- Goat cheese
- Chopped kale
- Grated Brussel sprouts
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.