Cannabis Rice Krispie TreatsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
2 tbsp cannabis butter
1 tbsp regular butter
1 pkg marshmallows (about 40)
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt CannaButter and regular butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.Using wax paper, evenly press mixture into 9x13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares to create 12 equal servings.
- You can add more accessories - Be creative
Chewy, Gooey and unbelievably delicious – Cannabis Rice Krispie Treats are one of the easiest edibles to make – and even easier to enjoy!
This is a childhood classic recipe that incorporates a cannabis infusion you’ll love. Even if you’ve never made Rice Krispie treats, you’ll be able to make these!
I think its ‘high’ time you made these addictive weed edibles, isn’t it?
Before You Get Started
If you’re new to cooking or baking with cannabis you’ll want to make sure you know a few things first:
- How to Decarb Your Weed
- Use cannabutter to make this recipe extra special
- Understand dosing and guidelines
How To Make Rice Krispies Treats
Remember after-school Rice Krispie treats as a kid when you’d rush home and watch your favourite TV show while munching and crunching on these decadent squares and life was just good.
Our recipe will bring back all of the nostalgia with one tiny little ingredient change – weed!
First you’ll mix weed butter, regular butter and marshmallows in a pot on the stove and melt everything down on low heat.
Next, you’ll stir in your Rice Krispies cereal, and finally, you’ll press everything into a 9×13 pan, let everything cool, cut and enjoy!
It’s that easy to get high.