Cannabis Reese’s Peanut Butter CupsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup "powdered" cannabis sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 (10-ounce) packages milk chocolate
- For 30 seconds, microwave the peanut butter. Stir in the corn syrup, salt, and powdered cannabis sugar. Set aside after thoroughly incorporating the ingredients.
- In accordance with the directions on the package, melt the chocolate. Stir after 30 seconds in the microwave, then heat for 10 seconds at a time until melted.
- Prepare paper liners for a cupcake pan. Pour the melted chocolate into each well, filling it to a height of about 14 inch, using a measuring cup.
- Use a tablespoon or a cookie dough scoop the size of a tablespoon to form the filling. The dough should be scooped, rolled into a ball in your hands, and then slightly flattened into a disk.
- In each of the chocolate-filled wells on the cupcake pan, place a peanut butter disk. Add one more spoonful of melted chocolate to the top of each to completely cover it.
- The peanut butter cups should be chilled for at least 30 minutes to set. then have fun!