Cannabis Pumpkin Spice LatteDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- coffee maker
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add the coffee, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until hot, but not boiling.
- While the coffee is cooking, add the milk to the frothing pitcher and place over medium heat.
- When the temperature reaches between 120-150°F, you can begin to use the frother. Remove the pitcher from heat and continue to froth when the temperature reaches 160°F.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of cannabis oil.Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk to coffee ratio.Spoon the remaining foam into each mug. Top with freshly grated nutmeg as desired.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Classic, soothing, and loaded with warming spices, this Cannabis Pumpkin Spice Latte brings together the traditional Fall flavours.
There’s something absolutely delicious about pumpkin spice – and when it’s mixed with a dash of coffee and a sprinkle of weed, it makes Autumn my favourite time of year, hands down!
Can I Customize My Pumpkin Spice Latte?
If you can’t have dairy, or you prefer another kind of milk – then by all means – customize and adapt!
Feel free to substitute different types of milk in this recipe depending on what you prefer, including cannabis milk.
Whether it is traditional dairy milk or plant-based options like almond, cashew, or coconut – it is totally up to you.
What Are The Spices Used?
You don’t need a store-bought pumpkin spice blend if you have these basic spices in your drawer:
- ground cinnamon
- allspice or cloves
But, there is no shame in using pumpkin spice ready-made at the store!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.