Cannabis Pumpkin Pie CookiesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups & spoons
- 4 inch round cookie cutter
- 14 oz refrigerated pie dough
- 1 can Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup cannabis sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. On a clean surface, unroll pie dough. Using a 4” round cookie cutter, cut circles out of crust and place on prepared pan. Fold about ¼” of the edge of each circle into the center and then crimp edge. Repeat with second sheet of pie dough.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt. Spoon filling into each pie crust.
- Bake until crust is golden and filling is set, about 20 minutes.
- Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice to serve.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Surprise your 420-friendly buds with these super delicious Pumpkin Pie Cookies With Weed.
They’re the cutest bite-sized treats with a much shorter baking time, and they are ready in under an hour!
If you’re in a pinch, you can also use store-bought pie dough which cuts down the time again!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Pumpkin Puree – to bring out the taste of pumpkin and keep the cookies soft, you’ll be using pumpkin puree which makes everything delicious
Cinnamon & cannabis sugar topping – once you place the cookies on the cookie sheet, you’re going to make a delicious cinnamon and cannabis sugar topping to sprinkle overtop. Not only does it taste incredible, but it creates a nice crisp crust on top.
*note – feel free to add nutmeg or a little cardamom too!
Sweetened condensed milk – this holds everything together and adds a nice touch of sweetness to your cookies.