Cannabis Potato SaladDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Large bowl
1 tbsp cannabis oil
- 5 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups mayo
- 1 cup relish
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4-5 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and place them in a large stockpot. Fill the pot with cold water until it is 1 inch over the top of the potatoes. Set the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and cook the potatoes for 13-15 minutes, until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix the mayonnaise, cannabis oil, sweet pickle relish including juices, mustard, apple cider vinegar, celery seeds, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Stir until smooth. Then chop the eggs, celery, onions, and dill.
- Once the potatoes are very tender, drain off all the water. Remove the loose peels and chop the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. It's okay if they are soft and crumbly. Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Gently mix in the dressing until it coats the potatoes well. Then stir in the eggs, celery, onions, and dill. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed. Garnish with fresh dill and paprika.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Potato Salad Information
Never know what to bring to your friend’s potluck? How about Cannabis Potato Salad?
Creamy, flavourful, filling and infused with weed – it’s going to be the salad everyone comes back to for seconds, guaranteed. It’s time to get high.
What’s So Good About This Salad?
Glad you asked! You can search all over the internet, but by far – this is the best salad ever.
- Yukon Gold potatoes
- Mayonnaise – your favourite brand
- Cannabis oil
- Refrigerated pickle relish
- Yellow mustard
- Apple cider vinegar
- Celery seeds
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Celery stalks
- Sweet onion
- Fresh chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.