Cannabis Pizza RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 round pizza pan
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 cutting board
- 1 sharp knife
- parchment paper trust us, it's great.
- 1 pre-made dough fresh, not frozen
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/4 cup cannabis infused oil
- 1/2 cup chopped: peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion, hot peppers each and choose your fav toppings
- 20-25 slices pepperoni fresh *optional
- 1 cup cheese mozzarella, cheddar, monteray jack - you choose - must be shredded or grated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 C
- Line your pizza pan with parchment paper to avoid burning and sticking. You can cut it into a perfect circle if you like, but not necessary.
- Roll out the dough by kneading it, and using a rolling pin or a little elbow grease. Make sure it's the same thickness all around as best you can so it cooks evenly.
- Begin by adding a generous drizzle of cannabis-infused olive oil all across the dough, followed by your pizza sauce.
- Evenly spread your toppings around and the last topping should be the cheese.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes tops- checking a few times during this time frame. When the sides are golden brown and everything is melted evenly, it should be ready. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Pizza is a staple in the stoner culture, and today we’re teaching you how to make The Best Cannabis Pizza Recipe.
Some evenings the only thing that will do is a nice hot slice of pizza, right? And most times, if you love cannabis, you’ll likely smoke it first, then crave pizza second.
But what if we told you that you can combine the two together and feel incredible at the same time?
Let’s make Cannabis pizza together, from scratch!
Do I Need to Decarb my Weed?
There’s nothing quite like biting into a cheesy delicious slice of pizza but before we start making our cannabis-infused pizza today, one thing we need to understand is decarboxylation.
This process is also known as decarbing is essential whenever you’re making edibles from the fresh cannabis flowers. Decarbing actually activates the THC in the flower, and that is how you’ll get high.
The easiest way to decarb flour is to bake it in the oven low and slow.
How Do You Add Weed to Pizza?
There are a couple of creative ways to add cannabis to pizza, but for today, we’re using cannabis-infused olive oil.
The method for this is easy – you’ll decarb your weed, and mix it with a high quality olive oil.
That’s the best way to accomplish this yummy pizza recipe.
Ingredients For Today’s Recipe
Of course, good company and a bottle of wine go hand in hand with weed pizza, but here is your grocery shopping list:
- Pizza dough
- Cannabis-infused olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Seasonings you love like Italian herbs
- Tomato sauce
- Your favourite toppings like pepperoni, cheese, bacon, mushrooms, spinach,etc
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.