Cannabis Peach Dump CakeDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Rectangular cake pan
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 can sliced peaches or 2 cups fresh peaches peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cups cannabutter sliced into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread peaches, with liquid, into a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches. Place cannabutter evenly over cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and sprinkle pecans on top. Add ice cream and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Peach Dump Cake Information
Peach Dump Cake is always a hit, but this Peach Dump Cake With Weed? The star of the show!
This addictive weed treat is filled with peaches and cannabis butter and is the perfect dessert to make when you don’t have a lot of time, but you want a warm, scrumptious dessert!
How To Make Peach Dump Cake
This cake is easy – just dump all of the ingredients, and go!
How To Prep: Make this cake by preheating the oven to 350. Then spread fresh peaches, with the liquid mixture into a greased 9×13 dish.
Layer & Bake It: Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the peaches. Add in cannabutter by placing it evenly over the cake mix and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Cannabis Chef Tips:
This dump cake is so easy and delicious it’s sure to become a 420 favourite! Here are a few handy tips when baking this tasty treat:
- To save some extra time, you could melt the butter in the microwave and then drizzle it on top of the cake mix before you bake it.
- If you want more of a “peach crisp” dump cake, you could add some quick or old-fashioned oats to the cake mix before baking.
- Love pecans or maple syrup? Sprinkle and drizzle overtop for extra added crunch and flavour
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.