Cannabis Pancakes RecipeDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 non-stick frying pan
2 tbsp cannabis butter
- 1 & 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until there are no more lumps and the mixture is a smooth batter.Set a frying pan over a medium heat then carefully wipe it with an oiled kitchen paper tissue.
- Once the pan is hot and oiled, pour in your desired amount of pancake batter. Cook for 1 minute on each side, or until golden. Serve immediately or keep warm in the oven on low heat until the rest are finished cooking.
- Scroll Down For More Information
If you’re like so many others, you can’t wait for weekends so that you can make our No Fail Cannabis Pancakes Recipe.
What’s better than a relaxing, restful weekend with fluffy edible pancakes to kick it off?
Today’s recipe will show you exactly how to make perfect pancakes from scratch with a delicious side of weed that makes them highly addictive.
Even if you’ve never cooked with cannabis, you will feel confident creating these flapjacks for yourself and your buds.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Weed Pancakes?
Pancakes are a simple treat to make with little ingredients – which makes it perfect for weekends or anytime of the week, really!
You’ll need the following items to make cannabis pancakes:
- Milk (preferably whole milk)
What Should I Know About Cannabis Pancakes?
While the recipe calls for cannabis butter, you can also use a combination of, or replacement of the following edible infusions:
- Cannabis-infused coconut oil
- Cannabis milk
- Cannabis sugar
If you’re starting out in the cannabis edible world, then the recommendation here is to stick with the original recipe and keep it simple.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.