Cannabis Paloma CocktailDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Cocktail shaker
- small side plate
- Measuring cups and spoons
1 tsp cannabis sugar
- 1/4 inch fresh ginger peeled and sliced thin
- 4 mint leaves fresh
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz tequila
- Prepare your cannabis sugar or other infusion option. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the ginger and the cannabis sugar. Once that is muddled gently, add the mint and muddle well. Then add the grapefruit juice and stir with the muddler to ensure the sugar is dissolved .Add one cup of ice, seltzer water, and tequila, if using.Add the top and shake well before pouring in a highball glass. Garnish with a mint sprig and grapefruit wedges and enjoy.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Ready to refresh yourself with a Cannabis Paloma Cocktail? Made with tequila, grapefruit juice and mint it’s next level drinking when you add a canabis infusion.
If you’ve never enjoyed a cannabis cocktail, now’s your chance.
Features Of A Cannabis Paloma Cocktail
- fresh, delicious, lip smacking cocktail
- you can enjoy it with your 420 buds
- rim it with sugar if you like it sweet, or sip it solo and it’s still incredible
Why You’ll Love This Cocktail
It’s bright, super fresh and elevated with weed. It’s mixed with grapegruit and mint so enjoy it for a brunch, celebration or just an after-work cocktail hour relaxer.
Today’s version uses fresh grapefruit juice and ginger for big bold weedy flavour.
- Fresh ginger – it’s a nice touch of spice!
- Cannabis sugar – the best part of this drink (recipe and how-to below)
- Fresh mint – it adds a tasty spearmint flavour profile that’s incredible
- Grapefruit juice – tart and citrus-y.
- Seltzer or sparkling water – unflavoured, or flavoured – you choose.
- Ice cubes – keeps it all perfectly cool
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.