Cannabis Omelettes For BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- mixing bowl
- Frying Pan
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 4 eggs or egg whites you choose
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- 1 large bell pepper cut up finely
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tsp frehsly minced garlic
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- 1/2 cup any vegetables you love
5-7 tbsp cannabutter
- Dice up all of your vegetables and set aside
Whisk your eggs until combined, add salt, pepper and any other seasonings you like. Fold in your veggies
- Heat up the stove to medium, and add in a tbsp or two of cannabutter. Once melted, pour in your egg mixture.
- Swirl the pan around a few times gently, so all of the egg and mixture has even cooking distribution. Add a little cannabutter again to the pan, and once the edges are golden brown and it's solid enough to slip, use your spatula and flip it over.
- Cook each side for a few minutes, making sure it doesn't burn.
- Transfer to plate and eat immediately!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Have you ever felt too tired to cook in the morning? With Cannabis Omelettes For Breakfast, you will hop right out of bed to enjoy this highly recommended way to start your day!
Omelettes are the easiest breakfast dish to create because you can literally throw in anything you like with items like mushrooms, onions, green onions, pepper and most importantly: cheese and cannabis butter.
Let’s get high!
What Ingredients Can I Use?
The world’s your oyster when it comes to creating your own cannabis omelettes – obviously, you’ll need eggs – but after that you can dice up any veggies you like to make it taste incredible like:
- green onions
- sun-dried tomatoes
- pickled asparagus
- red cabbage
- and the list goes on
What’s The Best Cheese For Omelettes?
That’s the beauty of breakfast – you make it your own way! Some people enjoy mozzarella, while others want a spicy jalapeno havarti. I myself love a nice smoked gouda.
Try and experiment with:
- goat cheese
- smoked applewood cheese
- goat feta
- feta cheese
- or mix it up and use a combination of cheese that you love!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.