Cannabis Nut Rice Krispie TreatsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Heavy bottomed saucepan
- Baking pan
6 tbsp cannabis butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts pecans, walnuts, pralines,etc. Bakers choice!
- Line the bottom of a regular 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the cannabutter or coconut oil to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Warm for 2-3 minutes, or until completely melted.Add the marshmallows, stirring consistently until they are completely melted.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the vanilla extract and salt.Stir in the cereal. Continue to stir until all of the cereal is well coated with the marshmallow mix.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared 8x8" pan. Use the spatula to press down the mixture into the pan, creating a nice, even layer. Let it cool, covered with a clean tea towel for about 1 hour on the counter. Then cut into squaures& enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Features Of These Rice Krispie Treats
- Made in only 20 minutes.
- You will only need a few simple ingredients.
- No baking is required! Just melt, mix, and enjoy. That sounds perfect!
- The perfect chewy, gooey, and sweet treat for any time of the year.
- Stores well without refrigeration so they can be made in advance AND you can freeze them for months!
- Made with cannabis butter. Yum!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Cannabutter: the perfect option for this recipe. If you don’t have these already made, prepare them first.
- Marshmallows: mini-or large, it doesn’t matter, just make they’re fresh.
- Rice Krispies Cereal: Rice Krispies are the classic staple of this recipe, but the truth is you can use any cereal that you want. Just stick with using 6 cups.
- Your favourite chopped nuts. Walnuts or pecans are always delicious!
Cannabis Nut Rice Krispie Treats
Drool like a baby with these ooey, gooey, and chewy Cannabis Nut Rice Krispie Treats that are ready in just 20 minutes!
You can portion them out into plastic sealable bags, and freeze them for months.
They take about 15-20 minutes to thaw, and then you’ll have easy weed edible snacks any time you like!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.