Cannabis KombuchaDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 3-4 Large sterilized glass jars With lids
- 1 saucepan to make and steep tea
10 packets cannabis tea (you can get them in your local dispensary)
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 high quality SCOBY
- 1 cup store-bought kombucha just for the first time only
- 1 gallon purified water
- 1 quart of your fav juice I like pineapple
- Start by boiling the purified water and adding the sugar. Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely. Then, add your favorite cannabis-infused tea bags to the water. Let them steep.
- After the mixture has totally cooled to room temperature, pour into the glass containers, leaving a little room left over in the bottle or jar. Do not rush this step, or the heat may compromise the most vital component of kombucha—the SCOBY.
- For the first ever batch, use the kombucha purchased from the store. Pour in half of the called-for cup.
- Put the SCOBY into the glass container. Don’t worry about any changes you may see. Both
- Put the fermentation covers over the containers to keep sterile. These jars must now be kept in a warm place, away from any other items undergoing fermentation. The best temperature range to store them is 75-85˚F, away from sun.
- Now, wait. 7-10 days. To know when your kombucha is ready, open the lid slightly and with caution. Using a straw to draw up some of the liquid, test the kombucha for taste. It is ready when there is a semi-sweetness to its flavor.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Kombucha Information
Kombucha is delicious on it’s own but have you ever had Cannabis Kombucha? Today I’m going to show you exactly how to make your very own, homemade cannabis kombucha from scractch.
If you’re looking for a healthy drink that’s refreshing, packed with probiotics and will get you high, then look no further than kombucha.
What Do I Need To Know About Cannabis Kombucha?
Making your own version of cannabis kombucha is easy with little time and patience.
It might seem complicated, but just follow the steps on brewing and dosage as well as measurements, and in a few days you’ll have something tasty and perfect!
Yes, it takes a few days – but good things are always worth the wait!
Ready to make ‘booch?
What Is Kombucha?
Kombucha is made by adding strains of bacteria, yeast (the good kind) and sugar with black or green tea, and left to marinate for a fermentation process.
After a few days, you’ll notice changes, and after even more time, your kombucha will be fermented, a little fizzy, and if you’ve added in a flavour like ginger, it will taste spectacular too!
Getting Ready To Make Kanna-Bucha
To begin the kombucha-making process, you’ll need to prepare a little:
- About 10- 12 cannabis-infused tea (you can purchase this at your local dispensary)
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- High-quality SCOBY – know a pal with a SCOBY? If not, a lot of specialty and health stores would carry these.
- 1 cup of store-bought kombucha
- purified water
- your favourite juice (optional)
You’ll also need:
- a few sterilized glass bottles or jars
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.