Cannabis KebabsDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- 12-18 skewers soak them in water for ten minutes before assembling
- sharp knife and cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup olive oil
1/8 cup cannabis oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak
2 tbsp cannabis oil
- 1 red onion cut into large cubes
- 1 red pepper & green pepper each - cut into cubes
- 1 dash salt & pepper each
- Mix all the ingredients for meat marinade in a plastic bag. Cut sirloin steak into one-inch cubes, and place in marinade for at least 1 hour (or a maximum of five hours).
- Alternate vegetables and meat as desired onto a skewer stick. Cover skewers evenly with infused olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. If there is reserved marinade, use it to cover the skewers as well.
- On a high-heat grill, cook skewers for 10 minutes. Flip onto different sides throughout cook times.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Kebabs Information
If you’re looking for something spectacular to cook on the grill then you should definitely make Cannabis Infused Kebabs.
You can choose any meat and veggie combo that you like, but for today’s recipe, we’re using sirloin steak, onions and peppers. As the finishing touch? Cannabis oil for the win!
Who Invented The Kebab?
So, where does the world-famous kebab come from? It is said to have its culinary roots in Middle Eastern cuisine.
The method of cooking little pieces or strips of meat on skewers dates back thousands of years, and it is said that kebabs originated in Turkey.
Today? They are all over the world and even better? They’re entering the 420 world too!
Types Of Kebab
If you’re looking for variety, there are different ways to enjoy a kebab! The traditional way is to have sliced meats and veggies placed on skewers and then grilled over a flame or a BBQ.
If you don’t have access to a grill, you can cook it in the oven as well and include fish, chicken or any meat you love.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.