Cannabis Infused VeggiesDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- Veggie Skewers
- sweet potatoes
- whole mushrooms or portabella mushrooms cut into large chunks or thick slices
- garlic (minced, not cubed) – about 1 tsp
1/4 cup cannabis oil
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place parchment paper onto one or two cookie sheets (just double the veggies for more people)
- Cut all veggies except garlic and mushrooms into even cubes * this is crucial so you can have an even bake
- Slice mushrooms
- Add garlic onto the cookie sheet
- Drizzle cannabis oil all over everything, and with your hands ( or tongs) mix it all together.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes checking to make sure there is no burning. Flip veggies at the halfway mark.
- Eat immediately!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Infused Veggies Information
This time of year is so comforting so let’s stay inside and cook some Cannabis Infused Veggies.
Here’s the beauty of this weed-infused dish: you can use any vegetable you like. Our recipe is just a suggestion based on what has worked well in the past.
If there’s a veggie you don’t like – just ditch it or switch it. It’s really that simple.
What Vegetables Can I Use?
Remember that the magic in this recipe is using whichever veggies you like such as a combination of:
- sweet potatoes
- regular potatoes
- mushrooms (portabella)
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.