Cannabis Infused Steak RubDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowl
- Plastic wrap
2 tbsp Cannabutter
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp Freshly pressed garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 1 tbsp Dill
- 2-4 steaks depending on how many people are enjoying the meal!
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything together EXCEPT your cannabutter.
- Once all spices are mixed up, then add your cannabutter, softened, to the mix and blend/fold in.
- Place your choice cut of steak into the bowl and rub the mixture around and leave overnight or for at least 45 minutes prior to BBQ'ingOnce ready to BBQ, place the steak on the grill and cook to your liking.
- When your steak is done, let it rest on a plate for a few minutes.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Infused Steak Rub Information
If you close your eyes you can almost hear the sizzle of the BBQ so today we’re going to drool over Cannabis Infused Steak Rub.
Of course, you can use this on any meat you like (chicken, pork,etc) but it just goes perfectly with steak.
How Do I Choose The Right Cut of Meat For My Cannabis Infused Steak Rub?
Knowledge is power, especially when you’re creating edibles – so consider one of these cuts of beef for your rub!
- Strip-loin Steak – really juicy, loaded with flavour and a little fat is a lot of good here.
- Tenderloin Steak – it’s pretty expensive, but it’s super tender and you want to make sure you get a nice thick cut as they can dry out quickly.
- T-Bone Steak – very flavourful, bone-in steak that loves to soak in steak rub spices.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.