Cannabis Infused Rainbow SaladDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large salad bowl
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- 2 pkgs pre-cooked grilled chicken strips chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup baby kale chopped
- 1/4 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1/4 cup brussel sprouts shaved
- 1 med plum diced
- 1 med peach diced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- mix together the kale, cannabis leaves, red cabbage and shaved Brussels sprouts for the base of your salad. Spread evenly among your bowl or meal prep container.Top with plum, peach and blueberries. Top with cooked chicken.
- Drizzle your delicious cannabis-infused salad dressing over top and enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Brighten up your traditional lunch with this vibrant Cannabis Infused Rainbow Salad made with fresh ingredients like fruit, vegetables, and plump chicken.
The fruits and vegetables make a perfect pair in this salad, the flavours balance each other well.
It is also an excellent way to increase your fruit and vegetable intake, which we all could probably benefit from, right?
It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
For The Dressing:
Made with fresh lemon juice and white balsamic vinegar, this zesty lemon cannabis vinaigrette is perfect to pair with all of your favourite salads, act as a marinade for meats, or dip for your favourite crusty bread. Complete with multiple infusion options!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.