Cannabis Infused PopsiclesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- popsicle molds
- blender or bullet
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
4 tbsp cannabis honey
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- 1/2 cup yogurt plain
- 1/2 cup milk any kind
- Add 1/4 cup milk, 2 tbsp infused honey, frozen strawberries, and half of the yogurt into your blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the remaining milk, 2 tbsp infused honey, frozen mango, and the remaining yogurt into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mango mixture into the Popsicle molds, then spoon the strawberry mixture in. Add the Popsicle sticks in, and transfer to the freezer for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!
- Scroll Down For More Information
These Cannabis-Infused Popsicles are so easy, delicious, and the perfect summer sweet treat!
With just a few ingredients, this amazing recipe will become a favourite snack at your house, guaranteed. If you’re relatively new or a beginner in the edible world, welcome! You’re in the right place.
Is there anything more refreshing than a cold, flavourful popsicle to beat the heat, or to cool off after a great workout or walk?
The added bonus here is that you will be infusing weed into honey, and the result is sweet, savoury and drool-worthy.
Time to get high!
What Do I Need To Know About Weed Popsicles
You can choose any flavour combination that you like, and for today’s recipe, we’re using mango as well as strawberries. A little dollop of yogurt and a healthy splash of milk goes a long way to create a smooth texture.
The best appliance to use is a blender or a bullet – with a lot of power, you’ll have a creamy dreamy mixture perfect for popsicle molds.
Speaking of molds, you’ll also want to grab some – or you can buy them on Amazon here.
Other than that, you’ll need infused honey – and you’ll have popsicles before you know it!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.