Cannabis Infused Chicken DrumsticksDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- small bowl
- baking sheet
BBQ sauce brush
2 cups cannabis bbq sauce
- 4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp salt
OPTIONAL: Another fantastic way to enjoy infused chicken drum sticks? Mix up some cannabutter, freshly minced garlic, salt and pepper. This is if you don’t have much time, but you do have weed butter on hand.
Just pour butter and herbs into a big ziplock bag, add chicken, and shake – and let sit for about 30 minutes. Throw them on the BBQ or in the oven!
- Spread the chicken legs out across a baking tray and set them aside for now.
- Sprinkle the rub all over the chicken legs, and then use clean hands to rub the flavour into each piece.
- When the barbeque is finished preheating, transfer the dry-rubbed legs to the grill, and spread them out for even heat distribution.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Infused Drumsticks Information
When it’s too hot to cook, and let’s face it – it happens often in summer time – it only makes sense to make Cannabis Infused Chicken Drumsticks on the BBQ!
No marinating or any other adjustments are needed, and in just a few minutes you can make the marijuana magic happen with little to no effort at all.
It’s time to get high.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
Cooking Tips For Drumsticks
This cannabis-infused BBQ recipe is perfect for backyard get-togethers, and gatherings of any type where you know the crowd is 420-friendly.
Cook them on the BBQ, or over the firepit for a deliciously crispy, saucy cannabis-infused meal that everyone will love.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
Most of the required ingredients to make this drool-worthy dish are likely in your pantry already. If not, just a quick trip to the grocery store and you’re good to go.
- 4 pounds of chicken legs
- 2 cups cannabis-infused barbeque sauce (scroll down for recipe)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Small mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Sauce brush