Cannabis Infused BlondiesDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- square baking pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowls
1/4 cup granulated sugar (Use cannabis sugar if you like it extra strong!)
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
4 tbsp cannabutter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp grated orange zest finely zested
- In a small saucepan, combine the granulated sugar with 1 tablespoon of water and bring to a boil. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals on the side of the pan. Boil the syrup over moderately high heat until a deep amber caramel forms, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and immediately whisk in the cream, butter and sea salt. Let the caramel cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch square metal baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and line the pan with parchment paper, allowing 1 inch of overhang on 2 opposite sides; spray the paper. In a small bowl, whisk the flour with the kosher salt and baking powder. In a medium bowl, whisk the unsalted butter, cannabutter, and brown sugar until combined, then whisk in the eggs and orange zest. Add the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan in an even layer. Drizzle the caramel over the top, then swirl it decoratively using a toothpick. Bake the blondie for 25 to 30 minutes, until it is golden on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Let cool completely. Lift the blondie out by the overhanging parchment and peel off the paper. Cut into bars and serve.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Infused Blondies Information
Craving something decadent, that’s covered in cannabis? Then you’re going to want to make Cannabis Infused Blondies asap!
Made with delicious cannabutter, sugar and citrus zest, these tasty blondies are rich and flavourful, and a burst of taste in your mouth!
Combined with the power of pot, you’ll feel smooth like butter.. cannabutter that is!
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You’ll need some kitchen pantry staples and a quick trip to the grocery store for:
- heavy cream
- unsalted butter
- sea salt
- baking powder
- brown sugar
- grated orange zest
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.