Cannabis Honey RecipeDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Double Boiler
- 1 cup honey
3.5 grams decarbed cannabis finely ground
- Or Choose
- 1 ml cannabis concentrate
- Choose your infusion option: decarbed flower or kief, or cannabis concentrates. Be sure to decarb first, and grind into a fine powder, if needed.
- Prepare a double boiler by placing 1-2 cups of water in the bottom pan. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Turn off the heat and add the top portion of the double boiler on top.
- Add the honey to the top pan and allow it to gently warm-up. It should become thinner and runnier in consistency.
OPTION 1: INFUSE WITH FLOWER
Add the finely ground decarbed cannabis or kief to the warmed honey. Whisk very well. Do not strain. .Pour into an airtight container for storage. Stir well before using.
OPTION 2: INFUSE WITH CONCENTRATES
Add your concentrate to the warmed honey, followed by the lecithin. Whisk very well for several minutes.Pour into an airtight container for storage. Stir well before using.
- Scroll Down For More Information
This sweet and gooey cannabis honey, or “canna honey,” is the perfect way to infuse any of your favourite treats or beverages!
This recipe is nice and simple and requires no sticky infusion process, so you won’t feel overwhelmed.
Features Of Cannabis Honey
- No sticky infusion process – it’s the quickest, easiest recipe you’ve ever made!
- Ready in under 20 minutes, and there are just 2-3 simple ingredients needed. Told you – easy.
- A variety of cannabis infusions to choose from.
Why You Will Love This Honey Recipe
This is a simple and easy way to make cannabis honey without the ridiculously sticky, traditional infusion method that is and always has been frustrating.
Save your time by using this method which uses either decarbed flower or kief, or cannabis concentrates. You choose!
Once made, this cannabis honey recipe is perfect for just about any dish where you would use or drizzle honey or sugar/sweeteners.
Tea and cake come to mind, as well as in your morning smoothies.
Cannabis Chef Expert Tips:
- You can decarb your weed the traditional way, or use a decarboxylation machine!
- Use any honey of choice. However, the higher the quality, the better – opt in for local honey for maximum health benefits.
- Honey lasts indefinitely, but we always recommend using it up in a few month’s time to avoid any contamination.
- A teaspoon or less is a good place to start when dosing, but always remember the marijuana mantra – start low and go slow!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.