Cannabis GoulashDifficulty: Normal
Equipment & Ingredients
- Large soup pot
- Frying Pan
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- Saucepan & strainer
- 2 cups macaroni pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion "finely chopped"
- 1 tbsp garlic "minced"
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp cannabutter or more
- Boil pasta according to pasta directions, strain and set aside.
- Chop onions finely, and add cannabutter to a medium hot pan
- Sweat onions until clear and cooked, then add garlic until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- In the meantime, in a large soup pot, add in cannabutter ( a few tbsp) and gorund beef. Cook until redness is gone.
- Add in mixture from frying pan, and the rest of the ingredients including macaroni.
- Simmer on low for around 1 hour. Add salt and pepper. Add water until desired consistenc.
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Goulash Information
The weather’s changing and that means so is your recipe inspiration. Old Fashioned Cannabis Goulash is comfort food that you’re going to love making.
It’s easy, fast, and can be frozen for months.
Goulash originated in Hungary and has been modified over the years, including today’s recipe with weed.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
You can adapt this recipe to your liking at any time but here’s what I’m suggesting:
- ground beef
- diced tomatoes
- paprika or salt & pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- cheddar cheese
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.