Easy Cannabis FudgeDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 1 silicone spatula
- 8x8 metal baking pan
- parchment paper
1/4 cup cannabutter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- additional toppings as desired
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and cannabutter.
- Allow the chocolate to begin to melt. Once soft, stir continuously until the mixture is silky smooth. Once smooth, turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm
- Scroll Down For More Information
This recipe for delicious and Easy Cannabis Fudge is the best way to enjoy an infused sweet treat.
With just a few simple ingredients, this fudge can be made in just 20, minutes and comes with a chocolate-lovers warning!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
You’re going to fall in love with this yummy fudge! You’ll need to make sure you have:
- Cannabutter: the not-so-secret ingredient.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: Feel free to use dark chocolate or white chocolate chips, if desired.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This ingredient is more stable than regular milk. It helps the fudge recipe combine so that it has that perfect fudge consistency.
- Additional toppings as desired: Feel free to add a little sea salt, or nuts if you like!
- If you’ve never made cannabis fudge before, feel free to make a regular batch first, before infusing, to get the process right – in fact, it’s one of the smartest and tastiest things you can do when just starting out
- Cannabis edibles are a wonderful thing, but they can sneak up on you! Always remember to dose low and slow. Wait for a little after you eat your edible, and don’t wolf down a bunch all at once if you’re a beginner.
- Be mindful of how much THC you add to the following recipe – it’s important to follow the dosage or lessen it if you’re not quite a pro!
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.