Cannabis FlatbreadDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- 2-3 baking pans
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- 3-5 Naan flatbread
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato sliced or chopped
- 1 pepperoni sliced
- 1 cup pizza sauce or pesto sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach or arugula chopped
- 1 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 1 cup cheese mozzarella or other
- preheat oven to 350 F
- Chop all ingredients up and prepare your flatbread on cookie sheets
- Drizzle cannabis oil on each flatbread, followed by all fresh ingredients and finally, sprinkle cheese.
- Place in oven for about 6-7 minutes and voila!
- Scroll Down For More Information
Cannabis Flatbread Information
If you enjoy pizza or flatbread, you’re going love Cannabis Flatbread!
It’s the easiest and quickest way to enjoy a nice meal with all of your favourite toppings, including cannabis.
What I love most is that you can customize each flatbread for everyone who’s joining you – so everyone feels included and can have exactly what they want! It’s time to get high.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
The first important step is making sure you have your weed infusion. For this recipe, we will be using cannabis oil (recipe below).
You’ll also need to choose your favourite items like:
- pesto or pasta sauce/pizza sauce
- sun-dried tomatoes
- hot peppers
- bacon and so much more!
What Else Should I Know About Cannabis Flatbread?
Here’s the biggest secret ever! You don’t have to make flatbread from scratch – just buy your favourite naan bread – perfect personal-sized, and thick enough to carry a lot of your fav toppings!
Also, it’s important to know that a little weed-infused oil goes a long way. If you’re a beginner in the edible world, just use a little to start, and move your way up once you figure out the best dose for you.
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.