Cannabis Deviled EggsDifficulty: Easy
Equipment & Ingredients
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 medium avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp decarbed cannabis flower ground finely
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- In a large saucepan carefully place the eggs at the bottom of the pan. Add enough water to cover the eggs completely.Add the vinegar and kosher salt to the water and place the pan over medium-high heat.Bring the water to a boil. Once at a rolling boil, set the timer, and allow the eggs to boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of boiling, turn the heat completely off and let the eggs sit in the water for another 5 minutes. After five minutes, drain the water and run the eggs under cold water to cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel the shells off, rinse, and slice in half. Remove the yellow yolks and set them aside.
- While the eggs are boiling, put the avocado and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and mash well with a fork.When the eggs are boiled and ready, add the reserved yolks to the mashed avocado mixture. Mash together well with a fork.Add the decarbed cannabis flower, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, turmeric, paprika, to the bowl and mix well.Taste-test the mixture and add more seasoning or lemon juice as needed.Using a pastry bag, ziplock bag, or even just a spoon, transfer the avocado mixture into the reserved egg white halves.
- Scroll Down For More Information
A unique twist on the classic party favourite, these Cannabis Deviled Eggs are a savoury, mayo-free, high protein, wholesome snack that will wow the pants off of your guests!
Features Of This Recipe
- an easy step-by-step guide for making cannabis-deviled eggs
- an easy snack made quickly
- delicious ways to customize this recipe to make it your own
- look fancy and accomplished while preparing an easy weed-infused snack
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Eggs – and you know – farm-fresh eggs are just perfect
- White vinegar – or white wine vinegar, this key ingredient will help your shells peel of easier (the one annoying thing about eggs!)
- Salt– just a dash to the water
- Avocado -if you don’t like avocado, just swap in a few tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Lemon juice – to keep the avocado from turning brown
- Cannabis flower – make sure it’s decarbed
- Spices: ground cayenne pepper, ground garlic powder, ground turmeric, ground paprika
- Optional garnish: chives or green onions
Interested in more information about how to properly decarboxylate your weed, click here.
Dosing and proper dosage can be tricky, and that’s why we are here for you.
To view and try out more great weed edible recipes, you can find them here.
For cannabis news, lifestyle blogs, health and products – we’ve got you ‘highly’ covered.